Saturday 2 February 2013

Paris!☆

Hi everyone! So sorry for the lack of updates, i've been really busy lately.

About 2 weeks ago now, I went to Paris!! I went with my boyfriend for 2 nights/3 days. I was really panicky about not getting there, because the weather was really bad but luckily the snow held off and we arrived just fine ^^
This post will be really picture heavy!!

We did all the usual tourist stuff. This is the first time I've been to Paris when there hasn't been a concert on, lol. So I got to experience some things I haven't really had time for before, which was really nice.

I took a few pictures:




Korean BBQ on the first night! I've been to this place about 3 times and I absolutely love it


The view form our hotel room


The snow on the Chamos-Élysées was so compact and hard to walk on :(


Arc de Triomphe


It snowed over night on the first night, so the snow was so nice and soft the morning after! ^^


The Eiffel Tower during the day. It was closed because of the snow and ice so we couldn't go up it 


Peekaboo 


Walking down Champs-Élysées at night and I just couldn't look away. Jil Sander, gimme! ;a;


The Eiffel Tower at night. If you go on the hour, it flashes for about 10 minutes ^^ it's really pretty.


The outside of Notre Dame, the architecture is unbelievable


Mona Lisa
Venus de Milo
One of the huge windows from inside of Notre Dame. It's really dark inside so tricky to take good pictures >.<



Chocolate and vanilla macaroons!! So good 


Bored in the airport waiting for our delayed flight :c

Sooo that's my quick update of my trip! I'll definitely be getting back into the swing of posting more regularly soon :D Thankyou for reading ☆ 

1 comment: